God's sparrow and his mate ...

God's sparrow and his mate ...
I call him "adonai" (with a little a) It is what Sarah called Abraham ...

Friday, November 23, 2012

A dream and a heaven sent interpretation



A few years ago I had a dream (for real).. I was in a room with another person (I do not know who it was) The room had no door, it had 3 walls and a wall of glass on the 4th side. We could see life going on outside but there was no escape 
route! Our captor ... gave us a gun with ONE bullet in it and said we had to "choose" who would go free .. I was terrified! It was an unimaginable situation! We had a gun and a bullet and had to "choose" which one of us would shoot the other, in order to be set free!!!
All of a sudden it came to me, clear as a bell ... ONE BULLET... why shoot my fellow prisoner .. why not shoot our captor?!!!
Daily we are faced with decisions, too often we "shoot" the wrong person. (in our minds or with our tongues) We play the game of life Satan's way .. "If we hate (anyone) the love of the Father is not in us."
We all have a common enemy, but it is not the "other person."
Jesus is our heavenly Bullet we need to quit with the hatred and strife turn our eyes on Jesus is Who is the gun, the bullet that sets us free... is His word and prayer .. choose this day who we will serve!
Very often I find myself in a prison that "seems" to have no door I have imaginary conversations with someone I perceive is my "enemy" when in fact they are also a captive ... I have a choice to make .. Stay Satan's prisoner or ... use the Escape Route.

No comments:

Post a Comment